‘‘
’’
Think about the love inside the strength of heart
Think about the heroes saving life in the dark
Climbing higher through the fire, time was running out
Think about the chance I never had to say
Thank you for giving up your life that day
Never fearing, only hearing voices calling out
Let it all go, the life that you know, just to bring it down alive
Be Strong
B
E
L
I
E
V
E
A short welcome message here.
There are eight different 'pages' in this layout (including this page you are seeing now.)
Navigate using the alphabets in the word B E L I E V E
The Alphabet will turn white to indicate your mouse rolled on the right spot to navigate away
Anyhow, WELCOME.
Don't be shy. Cause I'm not. heh D:
I thought I saw the bumble bee.
Ah well. It's gonna be just you and me.
Ready?
Stay put where you are. Keep your soul and keep your heart. I'm loving y o u.
The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here.
Hello, I am Jessica.
D Q P S
Z H O N G H U A
T P Design
I -
do F a s h i o n related work/studies.
have a MAJOR CRUSH/INTEREST/FLING with branding and marketing related works/studies
am an art person. maybe has a flair but the talent is shaky and unstable. but recognises the depth of personal potential for arts. (:
I'm kinda brilliant. Mental note that aights? (:
Loves: Almost everyone.
Hates: Nothing really. Until you really know me i guess. (:
Jess kinda rocks; like big time ._.
the true beauty of all.
8:13 AM Wednesday, November 08, 2006
i was on the bus home, feeling emo again. =/ was going to J8 actually, as theres some stuffs to be done. so i took bus 55. a very long journey indeed.cancer was playing. replay mode was on. =) somehow i couldnt get sick of indulging in dark moods. my head was heavy and i felt groggy. so yeah, i turned on my stoning mode. i just stared blankly at matters outside the window pane of the bus. and the song plays on.something caught my eye suddenly. something small. hiding in the bushes. fluttering and sashaying in the wind. something white.it was a beautiful white butterfly.something about it, striked me very hard. its shy. dont ask me how i come about this conclusion, but somewhat it feels shy. this cute brief encounter i had, got my thoughts rushing torrentially. its most dexterous. its shy. the moment the bus passed by the bush, it flew off. and i saw it flutter back to the bush. how adorable.im intrigued by the grace of this white butterfly. its shyness is something i find, attractive. as compared to its counterparts, it appears to be plain and washed out. naturally, i learnt that it is a creature with low self esteem. it is timid and all and awww, it melts me.ironically, i like butterflies in colours of black and purple. the messenger of death is one breed. whereby its all black and the wings are silky. the colourful butterflies are gorgeous too. but still, ive taken a fancy to the white plain butterfly.like humans, there is the stereotypes of jocks and babes. theres also the average looking people. but i believe that each and every one of us are pretty in our own way. "good-looking" is just a word many people wants to hear, but they are afraid to face disappointment. they think that they are not good enough and thus the self-depreciation. like i said, it is just a word. afterall, beauty lies in the the eyes of the beholder. theres no need for underdogs. and theres no need for self denials. feel free to be confident of your looks. nothing is permanent, so enjoy when it lasts.my eyes are no exception. i will judge people of course. i will have my eyecandies of course. but nevertheless, i like the white butterfly. =)cried and grew.
Don't be shy really. I know you are itching to say something. Just try to sound clever aights? (:
Let it all go, the life that you know, just to bring it down alive
Put your heart here. D E P O S I T
We have soul, though not all are soldiers.
In memory. Let's try tracing back history and continue to make wonderful history worthy of mention.
Call the police. They are helpful though they sound sick of the world. (: They may just keep you safe.